Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Users over the age of 14 may register on https://iberianeng.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under 14 years of age, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data relating to the professional or economic situation or to the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you request from us.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
ISS has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible Party: IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L
- Trade name: ISS
- NIF/CIF: B67695502
- Address: PLAZA DIPRASA 13 GUILLENA, 41210 SEVILLA (SEVILLA, ESPAÑA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Prestación de Servicios de Geomática
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, in volume 7136, folio 141, page SE-132483, on 24-11-2021
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Policies we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: SWe will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at ISS comes from:
When you write to us and request information about our services.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ISS is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons are entitled to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In ISS there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. ISS may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of https://iberianeng.com, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of ISS. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L (ISS) with address at PLAZA DIPRASA 13 GUILLENA, 41210 SEVILLA (SEVILLA, SPAIN), SEVILLA, 41210 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website.
ISS does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards. We may select and publish customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before posting any testimonials with your name. If such content is posted, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you would like us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you may contact https://iberianeng.com at our contact form.
We may post customer reviews on our Sites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your review you are giving us permission to post your review on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you would like us to remove your name or review from our Sites or Services, you may contact https://iberianeng.com at our contact form.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- The personal data provided will be kept.
- Until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://iberianeng.com , shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
Hosting: cPanel, L.L.C, domiciled in USA. More information at: https://cpanel.net/ (cPanel, L.L.C). cPanel, L.L.C treats the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L.
Asesoría/Gestoría: CONSULTORES RUTA DE LA PLATA SL, with address at Plaza de Diprasa, nº 13 – 41210 Guillena. More information at: no URL (CONSULTORES RUTA DE LA PLATA SL). CONSULTORES RUTA DE LA PLATA SL treats the data with the purpose of providing consultancy/management services to IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L.
Plataforma web: The WordPress Foundation, based in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data with the purpose of providing its web platform services to IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L.
When browsing https://iberianeng.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website does not use third-party analysis services.
Data confidentiality and security
https://iberianeng.com is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an-SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://iberianeng.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by ISS to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, ISS shall notify Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://iberianeng.com exonerating IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L (ISS), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L (ISS) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation in no case will have retroactive character.
IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L will announce in this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://iberianeng.com does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://iberianeng.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Questions or inquiries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which any personal information you have provided to us may have been handled, you may contact us by mail or email at: email@example.com