Responsible party’s data
- Identity of the Responsible Party: IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L
- Trade name: ISS
- NIF/CIF: B67695502
- Address: PLAZA DIPRASA 13 GUILLENA . 41210 SEVILLA (SEVILLA, ESPAÑA)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, in volume 7136, folio 141, page SE-132483, on 24-11-2021.
In this space, the user can find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
ISS(IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages of the ISS website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person accessing the website, https://iberianeng.com (“usuario”) (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time of the portal https://iberianeng.com.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with ISS. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by their legitimate owners.;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, https://iberianeng.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ISS or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://iberianeng.com or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore https://iberianeng.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to ISS can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The communication between the users and https://iberianeng.com utiliza un canal seguro, y los datos transmitidos son cifrados gracias a protocolos a https, uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ISS, are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ISS.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to ISS indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in case the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification..
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
IBERIAN SURVEY SERVICES S.L(ISS) does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- In no event shall the provider be liable for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present in this web site are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals of SEVILLE.
The legal notice was last updated on 08-08-2023.